-
September 30th, 2001, 09:34 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi there,
I've just come across a great film making project. Just one script and then everyone makes their own short in their own style. They're just looking for scripts at the moment.
Check out the website: www.shoik.com
Sounds like fun doncha think?
------------------
Imagination is more
important than knowledge
- Albert Einste
-
September 30th, 2001, 12:19 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Yeh, It was started on this hostboard by Madrid Express, and yes it is a good idea.
------------------
-
September 30th, 2001, 06:47 PM
#3
Pryce
Guest
I think, Chatterbox, if you run through the messages hear about 2,3,4 weeks ago, we have been chatting about it for a while now. email the shoik guy for more details.
------------------
http://prycejones.com/film/
-
October 2nd, 2001, 09:01 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Well, thanks for the sarcastic replies but since no one has got their arses in gear about actually WRITING a script, I thought I would bring it to everyone's attention again. Sorry if you're beavering away, but at the moment there are just three ideas posted and one was by Madrid Express himself!!
If it's such a good idea, with so many replies to his thread, why is no one doing anything about it?
------------------
Imagination is more
important than knowledge
- Albert Einste
-
October 2nd, 2001, 09:19 PM
#5
Pryce
Guest
-
October 3rd, 2001, 09:57 AM
#6
Inactive Member
-
October 3rd, 2001, 01:35 PM
#7
-
October 4th, 2001, 05:08 AM
#8
Inactive Member
It'll never happen; you'll have probably two people actually come through with a project, if that. I think it is an interesting idea though...not that I would do it.
That's what you get for relying on a bunch of mostly 16 year-old wannabe filmmakers from the UK (where else?). All talk, all dreams.
------------------
-
October 4th, 2001, 07:14 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Oh, give it a rest, N.
Funny how you say no-one will come through, and in the same paragraph that you wouldn't!
Kettle: Hi, Pot
Pot: My, you're black!
<Kettle sniggers to self>
I don't know, I haven't seen your posts for ages and then "sucks dick" this and "All talk, all dreams" that.
I take it you never dream - every idea you have is currently at my local multiplex...
Why don't you stop giving everyone a bad impression of yourself?
cheers
paul
------------------
BAD EYE - It's finally here! www.curtin-parloe.co.uk/badeye Curtin Parloe 2001
-
October 4th, 2001, 07:46 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks